We use our mailing list to talk directly to our followers and give them the best knowledge and latest deals. Easier for us, easier for you. So sign-up for the pro-line from us here at the factory including the latest Stanton DROPS - our new small-batch, limited-edition releases.
We won't be hassling you with loads of emails, we're too busy building and riding bikes for that.
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Sherpa 4130 Steel Blue / Cream Fade
All frames come with... 1. Stanton Seat Clamp 2. Set of Dropouts 3. 148 Axle 4. Bottle Boss Bolts 5. Hose guides Looking for anything else? Don't hesitate to check out our components and spares for Headsets, Handlebars, Stems and other bits and bobs.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Can't see what you're looking for? We have loads of unpainted stock ready for your choice of finish! Check out some of our colour options here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c15iURuxJGo Get in touch and we'll assist you in choosing the perfect finish for your frame email@example.com
Sherpa in Steel Blue / Cream Fade
THE SHERPA IS THE ANSWER – NOW WHAT’S THE QUESTION?
2. Reynolds 853 44mm head tube with custom CNC’d logo top tube brace, gusseted down tube and our super-sweet alloy head badge.
3. 30.9 fully stealth routed dropper-compatible seat tube (34.9 clamp and front mech) feeds round the BB and into the down tube.
4. Triple-butted Reynolds 853 DZB seamless, air-hardened and heat-treated down tube and top tube, and custom swaged and butted Reynolds 853 seamless, air-hardened heat-treated seat tube. Takes full-length gear outer for consistent, weather-proof shifting.
5. Short, tapered chainstays (435mm) made from cold-worked Reynolds 525.
6. Swopouts for 12×142 & 12×148 Boost
7. New custom drive side yoke creates spacing to fit 2.4″ 29er or full 3″ 27.5″+ tyres.
8. Recommend fork travel: 100mm - 120mm
Sherpa Gen 3
1. Stack (mm)
2. Reach (mm)
3. Virtual Top Tube (mm)
4. Actual Top Tube (mm)
5. Seat Tube Length (mm)
6. Chainstay Length (mm)
7. Wheelbase (mm)
8. Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)
9. Head Tube Length (mm)
10. Head Tube Angle
11. Seat tube Angle
12. Axle to crown height used for above measurements (mm)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.