When purchased with a frame you receive free fitting! The Stanton Super-series headset uses a highly polished angular contact Japanese Premium Bearing both top and bottom to ensure smoothness and ultimate longevity. Both the top and bottom cups are CNC’d from premium 7075 aluminium to stop any cup flaring issues. The headset relies on precision machining and two extra 0.2mm aluminium bearing covers rather than perishable rubber seals to keep out moisture. We also include a CNC machined 7075 split alloy crown race and the top cap is CNC machined from 6061 alloy. We also include a forged stainless steel bolt and a steel star nut for convenience. The Stanton Super-Series Headset fits all our frames and is compatible with all 1.5″-1″1/8th taper steerer forks.
Stanton Super-series headset
Only 13 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Free fitting when purchased with frame
- Japanese Premium Sealed Bearings
- Both the top and bottom cups are CNC’d from premium 7075 aluminium
- two extra 0.2mm aluminium bearing covers
- CNC machined 7075 split alloy crown race
- CNC machined 6061 alloy top cap.
- stainless steel bolt and a steel star nut